“I tend to have a defensive personality so I was worried that training with a trainer would actually demotivate me, BUT, Gabe and I have built a great relationship and he has been 100% approachable and encouraging. That’s why I’ve stuck around for two plus years!
From the beginning Gabe made sure that I knew that this journey was about me… and that he would support me in any way he could. That immediately made me feel more comfortable and Gabe has kept his word. Gabe has also always been very realistic about timelines (ie. how long it was going to take for me to start seeing results). This was great because it prevented me from getting frustrated.
Before training with Gabe my 2 biggest goals were:
1)I had recently gained weight and I just didn’t feel like myself. Goal number one- lose the weight.
2) Become more confident in my body, be stronger mentally and physically!
* I have lost 30lbs and maintained this weight loss for almost two years
* My body is more toned thanks to strength training
* I have learned how to lift weights properly (proper form, learned which movements target which muscle groups)
* I can supplement my workouts with Gabe with my own workouts due to him teaching me how to lift properly
* My over all confidence is at an all time high- when you look good, you feel good 🙂
* I am so much stronger than I ever thought I could be! For example, when I started on the leg press I was lifting around 120 lbs. Two weeks ago I lifted 300 lbs! WOW!
* Reduction in stress (due to work)
* Have built a great friendship with my trainer!
I’ve never told Gabe this, but training with him has changed my life. I’m stronger than I’ve ever been and fitness has become a part of life for me. Gabe is very professional and he gives 100% to his clients. In addition to providing an challenging work out for you, Gabe provides a safe environment focused on good form. During my sessions I feel like I’m always learning because Gabe is always teaching!”