Jeremiah keeps me from doing things that exacerbates SI joint problems. Incorporates lots of core strength workouts making sure I workout at least 2 days/week having me report my other workouts and keeps me accountable.
He keeps me positive and helps make me proud and confident in my physical abilities.
Before working with Jeremiah I was afraid my muscles would get bigger. That I’d look less feminine. That I’d be given the same exercises that everyone else did without regard to my injuries, weakness, strengths. I feel Jeremiah is the only person who can keep my body uninsured while improving my functional strength and physique. I trust him implicitly and seek his guidance in most activities I want to undertake.
My top goals when I started working with Jeremiah were to:
- -widen my exercise options with SI Joint Instability
- -help keep me exercising regularly.
I have achieved:
- -transformation to a new athletic physique
- -changed my focus on what I can do, not on what I cant i.e slowed left side of body
- -I am strong
- -I have learned enough to share with others, thus having others try my workouts
Jeremiah and I have become friends.
~ Susan Kramer
Leave a Reply